Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Let Your Cupcakes & Muffins Ride in Style!

 

I love spreading the word on products that I love, and this one definitely takes the cup"cake"! Next time you
need to transport cupcakes or muffins, considering using Fox Run's smartly designed Cupcake Carousel!

It is adorable with its BPA-free sturdy giant cupcake design, and is wonderfully functional. It has 3 stacking trays holding 8 cupcakes each, allowing you to compactly and fashionably transport up to 2 dozen fully decorated cupcakes!  Each tray has a handle which makes it simple to pull out of the carrier, as well as easy to manoeuvre while you're placing it on a table or other surface. These removable trays also double as display stands. What's not to love?!

Each cup cavity is deep, ensuring that your cupcakes do not tip over, and the semi-transparent lid allows you and others to appreciate the beauty you put into your treats. The handle on the lid and the carrier's four strong snap locks ensure that your carrier will stay locked and keep your delicacies undisturbed during travel or storage.

The Cupcake Carousel is available in Red, Hot Pink & Brown. Retail price in Canada is approximately $25-$30, depending on where you shop. It is 14" in diameter and 11" high. 

I used this for the first time to transport the Paw Patrol themed cupcakes with tie-dyed icing I made for my son's birthday. I loved it so much that I think my friends just might have thought that I was a paid spokesperson for this product! (For the record, I am not at all! LOL) I just really thinks it's a great, innovative product!

If you want tips on making your own tie-dyed frosting, watch this 4-minute Rachel Ray episode clip featuring
Cake Boss' Buddy Valastro. That's where I got my idea for the frosting. It's so easy to do and looks so unique, and is made with just a simple buttercream icing recipe. (You could probably cheat and use store-bought too!)  Now, clearly I didn't make a whole cake like they did, I just got the tie-dyed icing all set in my piping bag and went to town frosting the cupcakes. So easy, and my son was overjoyed with the final product! 

As a side note, the toothpicks with the Paw Patrol characters fit on the top layer while transporting them as I only needed enough cupcakes to fill 2 inserts, allowing for extra room at the top of the carrier. If I had of required a full 2 dozen cupcakes, then I simply would have brought the toothpick Paw Patrol pictures with me and popped them in the top of the cupcakes once I got to where I was going. But there is more than enough room for all the tiers to have fully frosted cupcakes while stacked in the Cupcake Carrier, just not with the actual toothpick embellishment during transport when fully loaded. 

If you are looking for great Paw Patrol decoration ideas, visit the Nickelodeon Jr website. Knowing full well that this new show is taking off, they've offered everyone a whole slew of printable decorations and ideas in the meantime, until they can manufacture their own licensed products for sale. Best of all, it's FREE! 

So let your cupcakes and muffins ride in style in the Cupcake Carousel! You put so much love and effort into making them, showcase them like the awesome treats that they are!

***** These views are mine, and mine alone. As with anything, you are responsible for assessing whether this item and/or activity is safe and suitable for your specific needs. InfoMommy does not make any warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, and assumes no responsibility and/or liability for any actions taken as a result of this blog post.*****


 

No comments:

Post a Comment